SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in RTF, OpenOffice, WordPerfect, or Microsoft Word document file format (RTF preferred).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Any illustrations used in the article are free from copyright, or permission for their reproduction in the Debates in Aesthetics has been gained from the copyright holder. It is the author’s responsibility to gain permission from the copyright holder, and pay for any copyright fees. Such permissions should be submitted by the author along with the article.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.